- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Dr Pepper continues celebration of individuality
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
SHERMAN OAKS, Calif. — Sunkist will host a three-part Web series that showcases how citrus fruits are grown and how to identify the different varieties.
The series premiered worldwide this month. In line with the premiere, Sunkist also has kicked off a consumer sweepstakes that offers viewers a chance to win cash prizes. Trivia questions based on the webisodes will periodically appear on the Sunkist website now through June, offering fans who answer questions correctly the chance to win $1,000. Details about the sweepstakes can be found at Sunkist.com/citrusgrove.
"As growers, we have been working in partnership with Mother Nature for multiple generations," said Gina Widjaja, advertising and public relations manager for Sunkist. "This video series highlights how the Sunkist commitment to quality ensures families are getting the best fruit possible year-round."