- J.M. Smucker to boost coffee prices
- Life is good, J.M. Smucker announce premium coffee product
- Senators propose legislation to carve out 'compounding manufacturers' subject to FDA regulation
- Concepts in Health defends MidNite Sleep Remedy patent
- P&G updates Pampers Cruisers, announces special promotion with Target
CINCINNATI — Sunny Delight is refocusing its North American business with the acquisition of a manufacturing plant owned by the J.M. Smucker Co., and is updating all five of its North American manufacturing facilities and data systems.
The $70 million upgrade, which will diversify Sunny Delight's business in North America, will improve its "corporate profitability, manufacturing efficiency and environmental footprint," said Ellen Iobst, the company's SVP manufacturing and technology.
Terms of this transaction, which is subject to regulatory approval, were not disclosed.