- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Colgate releases Q3 results
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan delivers keynote at Cardinal Health RBC
BOSTON — Sunstar Americas and Crayola have partnered on a new children's toothpaste to make brush time "fun time" again. GUM Crayola Squeeze-A-Color Toothpaste is the newest addtion to the GUM Crayola line from Sunstar Americas.
GUM Crayola Squeeze-A-Color Toothpaste is safe for children 2 years and up and comes in a variety pack of child-size tubes in three flavors: Melon Blast, Blueberry Burst and Jazzy Apple. Each tube is fitted with a patented small nozzle that dispenses a thin line of paste across the brush to encourage kids to be creative and use multiple strips every time they brush.
GUM Crayola Squeeze-A-Color Toothpaste comes in child-friendly 1.5-oz. tubes and can be used as part of a healthy oral care regimen with any of the GUM Crayola Toothbrushes and Flossers. It will be available at select national retailers in August.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.