- New study suggests blood pressure should be measured in both arms
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Tender Corp. highlights After Bite Kids insect bite treatment
- PhRMA report lists 271 vaccines in development
MORRISVILLE, N.C. — SunTech Medical on Monday announced the launch of a new line of reusable cuffs for blood-pressure monitoring in a clinical setting.
The one-piece durable cuff has a nylon shell that is easily cleaned and disinfected to help minimize cross contamination. A tapered tail design allows easy application and eliminates sharp corners, improving patient comfort.
The cuffs are color coded for quick size identification and available with a variety of connector configurations. SunTech Medical also offers a cuff standardization program to standardize facilities to a single connector type.