- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- Supervalu will continue to focus on value pricing, hyperlocal merchandising in fiscal 2013
- Supervalu announces slowdown of price position overhaul as buyout speculation populates newswires
- Supervalu transitions EVP retail operations role to former Meijer executive
- Six pharmacy retailers recognized for diversity business opportunities
MINNEAPOLIS — Supervalu said that its banners are hosting an event at 11 locations nationwide on Saturday to celebrate the company's private-label Angus premium beef brand.
The Family Day at the Stockman & Dakota Corral event will include games, a celebrity grill-off showdown and more.
The event will be held from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. local time on Saturday, with the celebrity grill-off showdown will take place from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Click here to view the list of stores participating.