- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- Supervalu will continue to focus on value pricing, hyperlocal merchandising in fiscal 2013
- Supervalu sells 877 stores, reuniting Albertsons under one operator
- Supervalu completes deal with AB Acquisition
- Retailers, suppliers recover, provide relief in Sandy's aftermath
MINNEAPOLIS — Supervalu announced that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of 8.75 cents per share.
The dividend is payable on June 15 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on June 1. As of April 27, there were approximately 214 million shares outstanding, Supervalu said.