- Supervalu commits to fixing retail banners, reports positive IDs for Save-A-Lot
- Supervalu launches fleet of natural gas-powered trucks out of Virginia
- McKesson names industry veterans Chris Dimos, Melanie Nallicheri to SVP roles
- Walgreens gets top score among drug chains in Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index
- Supervalu names Jerry Storch chairman, succeeds Robert Miller in that capacity
MINNEAPOLIS — Supervalu announced that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of 8.75 cents per share.
The dividend is payable on June 15 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on June 1. As of April 27, there were approximately 214 million shares outstanding, Supervalu said.