- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Jim Spencer promoted to president of Kinney Drugs stores
WESTLAKE, Texas — Healthcare supply chain software maker Supplylogix has appointed Denys Ashby as director of retail chain sales, the company said Monday.
Ashby, formerly head of retail chain pharmacy sales at pharmacy automation systems maker Innovation Associates, will lead Supplylogix's sales and business development activity within the retail chain pharmacy market.
"Denys is a talented sales professional with a deep understanding of pharmacy operations and technology," Supplylogix president and CEO Mark Wilgus said. "His experience makes him ideally suited to help our pharmacy clients unlock value in their supply chains and achieve new levels of operational and financial success."