- Albertsons to acquire Safeway in deal worth more than $9.1 billion to Safeway shareholders
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Safeway, Albertsons merger proceeds to next step as 'go-shop' period expires
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Safeway receives FTC request for additional information
WESTLAKE, Texas — Healthcare supply chain software developer Supplylogix has appointed a former Safeway executive as its director of product development.
Supplylogix announced the hiring of Glen Davis, saying he would help expand the company's suite of products that pharmacies and other healthcare providers use to improve supply chain performance.
"Supplylogix sets the standard for best-in-class supply chain software solutions to the pharmacy market," president and CEO Mark Wilgus said. "The deep supply chain, systems and operations experience that Glen has developed over his pharmacy leadership career will be invaluable to our clients as he accelerates execution on our product strategy."
Davis, who has worked in the pharmacy industry for more than 31 years, previously was group director of pharmacy services at Safeway and prior to that was VP pharmacy at Randall's Food Markets.