- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Report: Specialty pharmacy to account for half of all prescription revenue by 2018
GRAPEVINE, Texas — Healthcare technology company Supplylogix has signed an agreement with an unnamed healthcare provider in the Midwest to provide pharmaceutical inventory management and demand forecasting.
Supplylogix will provide the services for the provider’s 80 pharmacies and central-fill facility, and the provider recently completed a 45-day full deployment of the company’s services.
“Our ability to offer the level of control our clients require to manage pharmaceutical inventory, as well as optimize for specific demand as prescriptions shift between community pharmacies and central fill, was key to earning this business,” Supplylogix president and CEO Mark Wilgus said. “This client is a widely respected provider of health care within their communities, and we look forward to helping them serve their pharmacy patients and drive new efficiencies in their pharmacy operations.”