- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- L’Oréal Paris brings beauty to NYC subway system with breakthrough vending experience
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
NEW YORK — A line of OTC products from Australia will hit the shelves of Walgreens Friday.
Swisse Wellness announced plans to roll out its line of multivitamins and other products in October 2012, hiring actress Nicole Kidman as the spokeswoman for the brand.
An announcement on the company's website noted that the release would coincide with Super Bowl XLVII on Sunday as it touted its Ultivite multivitamins, Swisse Ultiboost Liver Detox and Swisse Ultivite + Energy.
"Here at the new Swisse HQ in Chicago, we’re brushing up on our NFL knowledge before the big game," the announcement read. "We’re more accustomed to Aussie Rules Footy, taking in a Grand Final at the G, watching the tall timber fly for a specky or launch a screwy, shouting ‘Chewy on your boot!!’ to the opposition lining up for a sausage roll. We’ve heard NFL is a bit different. But from what we’ve learned so far, there are a few things our football games have in common: this is a time to catch up with friends, eat lots of food, and cheer on your team!"
Find us on Facebook for even more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news.