- Analysis: Exchange plan patients to bear the burden of specialty medicines
- Rite Aid awarded Specialty Pharmacy accreditation from URAC
- Q&A: Taking the pulse with Mitch Rothschild of Vitals
- CVS Caremark research identifies optimal elements of effective VBID plans
- Advanced Care Scripts gains specialty pharmacy accreditation from URAC
LISLE, Ill. — SXC Health Solutions has been awarded specialty pharmacy accreditation from URAC.
URAC said that SXC "demonstrated a commitment to quality health care" by applying for and receiving specialty pharmacy accreditation.
"SXC's robust specialty sector is a powerful contender in the PBM industry," SXC chairman and CEO Mark Thierer said. "Our URAC accreditation is recognition of the quality and broad scope of our specialty pharmacy commitments. We look forward to continuing to provide unbeatable service and committed support to our clients."