- Charmin introduces improved toilet paper
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- Kroger named 2013 Retailer of the Year by Wine Enthusiast magazine
- CoverGirl spokeswoman Queen Latifah reigns as Pantene's newest brand ambassador
- The Little Clinic, UC Health form clinical collaboration
CINCINNATI —Paramount Licensing and Ripple Junction have teamed up on a line of new T-shirts based on the movie “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.” The collection includes five T-shirts inspired by the 1986 coming-of-age comedy that has gained cult movie status.
The T-shirt line, which features “Save Ferris” and “Faking Out Parents” sayings, has begun shipping to retailers. Shirts retail from $17 to $20.
Paramount and Ripple Junction’s line also includes five designs based on the comedy classic “Naked Gun” and one design featuring art from the Tom Cruise hit “Days of Thunder.”