- Shoppers Drug Mart report: Allowing pharmacists in Canada to immunize could save lives, money
- HPV vaccination rates among girls stalled in 2012, CDC says
- Study: Breast-fed babies smarter at ages 3 years and 7 years
- Carex launches bathroom safety mat featuring foot scrubbers and pumice stone
- KareCo brings hair brush collection to mass market
WAYNE, N.J. — IdeaVillage’s new EasyFeet is the latest introduction in the active foot care As Seen On TV category. The flip-flop-like product — called a car wash for the feet — has 10,000 soft-scrubbing bristles and a built-in pumice stone to clean feet and rub away dead, dry skin on the heels. Suction cups hold EasyFeet in place, so consumers can safely use the product on tub and shower surfaces.
EasyFeet ships in March and will retail for $9.99. IdeaVillage EVP Ronald Boger called EasyFeet a “monster hit for 2011.”