- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Peeps brand gets the party started with latest confection
- Talenti's new gelato celebrates classic desserts
- P&G's new Crest Be aims to offer 'unexpected experience'
DALLAS — Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto are introducing five new flavors to its line of all-natural gelatos.
The lineup, which includes chocolate peanut butter cup, banana chocolate swirl, black raspberry chocolate chip, chocolate chip Stracciatella and simply strawberry, are made from scratch using fresh milk (free of growth hormones), extra fine pure cane sugar and only all-natural ingredients, the company said.
Consumers can find Talenti's new gelato flavors at major retailers nationwide at a suggested retail price of $4.99 to $5.99.