- Consumables/General Merchandise Hot Products
- Harris Interactive: M&M first in brand equity among youth
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Häagen-Dazs introduces Italian-inspired gelato
- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
DALLAS — Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto are introducing five new flavors to its line of all-natural gelatos.
The lineup, which includes chocolate peanut butter cup, banana chocolate swirl, black raspberry chocolate chip, chocolate chip Stracciatella and simply strawberry, are made from scratch using fresh milk (free of growth hormones), extra fine pure cane sugar and only all-natural ingredients, the company said.
Consumers can find Talenti's new gelato flavors at major retailers nationwide at a suggested retail price of $4.99 to $5.99.