- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
- NACDS launches 2012 Marketplace Conference mobile app
- At Analyst Day, CVS Caremark unveils host of new initiatives across the board — front-end, pharmacy, clinics and PBM
MINNEAPOLIS — Target confirmed the list of the stores that it intends to open across Canada in 2013.
As previously reported, Target purchased the leasehold interests of 189 sites currently operated by Zellers, and is slated to open 125 to 135 stores in Canada, the majority of which will open in 2013. Thursday's announcement confirms the first 125 stores that will open in 2013, and later this year, Target will confirm additional store locations that will open starting in early 2014 and beyond.
"Construction has already begun on our first set of stores and we are excited to see the transformation as the Target brand comes to life in Canada," Target Canada president Tony Fisher said. "We have stores spanning from coast-to-coast and we can't wait to open our doors in Canada and deliver on our 'Expect More. Pay Less.' brand promise."
For the full list of stores, click here.