- Target announces expansion of Beauty Concierge program
- Pawlenty and ‘who’s who’ of retail pharmacy headline 13th annual Issues Summit
- Target-funded study highlights cost of hunger in Minnesota
- Supervalu announces slowdown of price position overhaul as buyout speculation populates newswires
- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
MINNEAPOLIS — Target has donated $15,000 in monetary support and product to assist with Duluth, Minn., flood relief efforts.
A $10,000 cash donation was given to the American Red Cross Northland Chapter to support their response efforts. An additional $5,000 in gift cards will be donated to local nonprofit organizations for such essentials as water and food.
"When disaster strikes, Target listens and acts quickly to help support the needs of our communities," Target chairman, president and CEO Gregg Steinhafel said. "Our thoughts are with the residents of Duluth and we hope our donation will aid in the community’s recovery."