- Target unveils contest to fuel innovation in health care
- Target to expand omnichannel offerings in Q3 as new mobile app sees strong growth
- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
- Target expands Beauty Concierge program to nearly 100 stores
- Rexall taps savvy vet Kelly for top merchant role
MINNEAPOLIS — Just a few weeks after unveiling the locations of its first 24 stores in Canada, Target released an expanded list of stores that will debut in 2013.
The stores listed included two in Alberta, two in British Columbia, 29 in Ontario and one in Saskatchewan. Additional details can be viewed here.
As previously reported, Target purchased the leasehold interests of 189 sites currently operated by Zellers, and is slated to open 125 to 135 stores in Canada, the majority of which will open in 2013. Approximately $10 million to $11 million will be invested to remodel each facility, the retailer said.