- Oramed announces publication in diabetes journal
- Adherence among chronic disease patients can lead to big savings
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- FDA approves Bayer Diabetes Care's Contour USB blood glucose meter
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
NEW YORK — Target has launched new products and a co-pay assistance program for customers with diabetes, the mass merchandise retailer said.
Target announced the release of new blood glucose meters and test strips. The retailer also offers products like alternative site lancets, alcohol prep pads and diabetic nutritional shakes.
The company also announced the launch of a $4 co-pay assistance program, as well as a free private-label blood glucose meter for customers who qualify for the program.