- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- Nurse practitioners are vital to a healthy U.S. healthcare system
MINNEAPOLIS Target is looking to open eight new Target Clinic locations in Chicago and Palm Beach, Fla., in September.
Target currently has 28 clinics in Minnesota and Maryland, according to the website. The healthcare services in Minnesota and Maryland are provided by Target Clinic Medical Associates, an unaffiliated corporation not owned or operated by Target Corp. Fees for most services range from $59 to $69.