- NACDS launches 2012 Marketplace Conference mobile app
- PediaCare Shopper’s Guide simplifies cough-cold purchases
- Target, Walgreens sport top retail apps for Apple's new iPhone 5
- Nordic Naturals launches smartphone app
- CVS/pharmacy's new iPad App features 3-D virtual store, digital pharmacy experience
MINNEAPOLIS — Target customers who receive the retailer's mobile coupons now can access them on their iPhone or iPod Touch via Passbook.
"We're thrilled to bring our guests the ability to use Target mobile coupons via Passbook on their iPhone and iPod Touch," said Phil McKoy, VP Target.com and mobile experience. "Passbook marks an exciting step forward as Target continues to seek the most innovative ways to deliver a great shopping experience to our guests."
The Target app is available for free from the App Store on iPhone or iPod Touch, or at iTunes.com/appstore.