- Target’s ClearRx named Design of the Decade
- Target announces expansion of Beauty Concierge program
- Target unveils contest to fuel innovation in health care
- Target Canada rollout to be bigger than any annual U.S. rollout to date
- Target to expand omnichannel offerings in Q3 as new mobile app sees strong growth
MINNEAPOLIS — Target is opening 21 stores across 12 states, the retailer announced Tuesday.
Among the openings are five stores in California, a third store in Hawaii and a SuperTarget in Minnesota.
“Target takes great pride in designing stores that meet the needs of our guests and the communities we serve,” said John Griffith, Target EVP. “With the addition of an expanded fresh food assortment, our new stores will offer guests everything they need in one convenient location.”