- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Target to open small-format store in Chicago
- MinuteClinic forms clinical collaboration with St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
- CVS Caremark names new president of CVS/pharmacy
MINNEAPOLIS — Fresh produce and packaged meats will be a feature at two new Target stores in California, the mass-merchandisder said.
Target said it would open a 140,000-sq.-ft. store in Fresno and a 136,000-sq.-ft. store in Rocklin in March 2014.
"Target is thrilled to announce two new store locations in Fresno and Rocklin," Target SVP of stores for the western region Cary Strouse said. "These stores will provide guests with the one-stop shopping convenience they have come to expect from Target."