- Target tests new baby sections at 10 Chicago stores
- Target expands Beauty Concierge program to nearly 100 stores
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Oyin Handmade hair and body brand to launch at Target
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
MINNEAPOLIS — Fresh produce and packaged meats will be a feature at two new Target stores in California, the mass-merchandisder said.
Target said it would open a 140,000-sq.-ft. store in Fresno and a 136,000-sq.-ft. store in Rocklin in March 2014.
"Target is thrilled to announce two new store locations in Fresno and Rocklin," Target SVP of stores for the western region Cary Strouse said. "These stores will provide guests with the one-stop shopping convenience they have come to expect from Target."