- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- Allure magazine reveals '2013 Best of Beauty Awards' winners
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
NEW YORK Beauty shoppers love to hear what editors and beauty addicts have on their must-have list, so it is most fitting that Target has dedicated an endcap to a handful of award-winning products.
The endcap features a sampling of CoverGirl products for lips, eyes and face that have landed awards from Allure, Redbook, CEW and InStyle.
For example, the display features Simply Ageless foundation by CoverGirl and Olay, which was a CEW beauty winner in May 2009, and CoverGirl Outlast lipstain, a winner of Allure’s Best of Beauty.