- Target unveils contest to fuel innovation in health care
- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
- Target to expand omnichannel offerings in Q3 as new mobile app sees strong growth
- Target expands Beauty Concierge program to nearly 100 stores
- Target to acquire online skin care retailer DermStore
MINNEAPOLIS — Pop singer Lady Gaga has partnered with mass merchandise retailer Target to allow customers to pre-order a deluxe edition of her new album, “Born This Way.” Customers can order the album through Target and download the title track for free at Target.com/Gaga until Feb. 26.
“Target and Lady Gaga together is a win-win,” said Troy Carter, Lady Gaga’s manager and Coalition Media Group chairman and CEO. “The partnership provides us with an opportunity to really engage the fans early and widen our reach on the album promotion.”
The album will be released on May 23. Target’s edition includes three additional studio songs and five remixes.