- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- Target’s ClearRx named Design of the Decade
- Target Canada rollout to be bigger than any annual U.S. rollout to date
- Target to expand omnichannel offerings in Q3 as new mobile app sees strong growth
- Target unveils contest to fuel innovation in health care
MINNEAPOLIS — Target is getting an early jump on Black Friday this year, announcing that it will open its stores at midnight on Nov. 25.
“The holidays bring hectic schedules and tight budgets, so extending store hours and offering lots of additional ways to save makes Target a great choice for affordable, one-stop holiday shopping,” Target EVP stores Tina Schiel said.
In addition to opening at midnight on Black Friday, Target said it also is extending store hours throughout the season. On Black Friday and the day after Christmas (Dec. 26), stores will be open until 11 p.m. On Christmas Eve (Dec. 24), stores will remain open until 7 or 8 p.m., depending on the location.