- Walmart Foundation’s Colorado State Giving Program awards $321,000 to eight nonprofits
- UrgentRx partners with Denver-area sports franchises to be 'Official Sponsor of Game Day Relief'
- Supervalu to open Colorado DC to feed Denver market
- Top line troubles continue for Walmart
- Oyin Handmade hair and body brand to launch at Target
MINNEAPOLIS — Target is assisting Colorado wildfire relief efforts with a $30,000 donation, the retailer said.
Target said a $17,500 cash donation was distributed among several American Red Cross chapters in Colorado, in addition to $5,000 in product donations for essentials such as water and food. A separate donation of $7,500 in gift cards was given to other nonprofit organizations in the affected areas.
This year, Target has given $500,000 to the American Red Cross as part of the nonprofit’s annual disaster giving program.