- Target to expand omnichannel offerings in Q3 as new mobile app sees strong growth
- Target unveils contest to fuel innovation in health care
- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
- More than a dozen health information exchanges, service providers join Surescripts
- Target tests new baby sections at 10 Chicago stores
MINNEAPOLIS — Target is assisting Colorado wildfire relief efforts with a $30,000 donation, the retailer said.
Target said a $17,500 cash donation was distributed among several American Red Cross chapters in Colorado, in addition to $5,000 in product donations for essentials such as water and food. A separate donation of $7,500 in gift cards was given to other nonprofit organizations in the affected areas.
This year, Target has given $500,000 to the American Red Cross as part of the nonprofit’s annual disaster giving program.