- Mr. Clean gives Times Square a post-party scrub-down
- Update: P&G officially unveils smartphone-enabled toothbrush
- Target unveils contest to fuel innovation in health care
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Maite Perroni confesses with Pantene and calls for fans’ hair confessions
MEMPHIS, Tenn. Throughout the week of Oct. 28, consumers can help contribute to the fight against childhood cancer by buying select Procter & Gamble brands, including Pantene hair care, at Target stores.
Target plans to donate $700,000 to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, which has been dedicated to finding cures and saving children with pediatric cancer and other catastrophic childhood diseases for nearly 50 years.
Participating P&G brands include Pantene, Pampers and Tide.
Target has been a partner of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital since 1999, when it opened Target House, which is long-term housing for families whose children are receiving life-saving treatment at St. Jude.