- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Naterra International expands portfolio with new Aqua Spa
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome patient Ellen Smith serves as advocate for pain relief access
- Study: Limiting NPs' scope of practice leads to higher costs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
NEW YORK — Launching online at Target.com on Aug. 1 is the new Spa Sonic Skin Care System face and body polisher.
The seven-piece, at-home spa set works to deeply cleanse the entire face and body. Its dermal penetrating action is designed to promote rapid absorption of skin care products and leaves skin toned and smooth.
Spa Sonic Skin Care System face and body polisher is a waterproof device, priced at $65, and can be used in the shower, bath or sink. It operates with four attachments (all included) — a small brush for the face, a large brush for the body, pumice for rough areas and a facial sponge for microdermabrasion and reduction of fine lines.