- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Target, Walgreens sport top retail apps for Apple's new iPhone 5
- Target announces expansion of Beauty Concierge program
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Target unveils contest to fuel innovation in health care
MINNEAPOLIS — The board of directors of Target has declared a quarterly dividend of 30 cents per common share.
The dividend, which marks the company's 179th consecutive dividend paid since October 1967, is payable June 10 to shareholders of record at the close of business May 16.