- Target to expand omnichannel offerings in Q3 as new mobile app sees strong growth
- Target unveils contest to fuel innovation in health care
- Marc Jacobs Beauty launches exclusively at Sephora
- Target expands Beauty Concierge program to nearly 100 stores
- CVS/pharmacy unveils Nuance Salma Hayek spring 2014 collection
MINNEAPOLIS — Apna International has launched at Target a new fragrance collection called Tattooed By Inky, which features fragrances for both men and women.
The collection of body sprays is geared toward a young and trendy audience. The Tattooed By Inky collection features five scents — two for men, two for women and one unisex.
The body sprays are priced at $5.99 each and include:
Monkey Business (male), which has a blend of leather, lavender, pepper and sandalwood;
Drako (male), which has a blend of spices, musk and precious woods;
A Mi Amor (female), which features a blend of white florals, vanilla and amber;
Sudden Freedom (female), a fresh feminine bouquet of aquatic florals, pink jasmine and rosewood; and
Koi (unisex), which features a blend of citrus, ginger and patchouli.