- American Greetings, CoverGirl team up to promote Mother's Day cards by Taylor Swift
- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- Target’s ClearRx named Design of the Decade
- Retailers lure shoppers to greeting cards with signage
- Target Canada rollout to be bigger than any annual U.S. rollout to date
CLEVELAND Taylor Swift is taking her latest American Greetings card collection to Target stores nationwide.
Now through early November, fans can get the “traditional with a twist” cards, which feature numbered butterfly icons on the back so card enthusiasts and fans can collect all of the latest greetings. The collection is exclusive to Target and is just in time for Swift’s highly anticipated third album release on Oct. 25.
“We love how the butterfly icons have caught people’s attention,” stated Lindsay Kalback from Taylor Swift’s brand management team at American Greetings. “We hear from people all the time that they’re looking for a specific number and are inquiring where to buy them, and now they have even more of an opportunity to find them at retail. The 18 cards in Target are sure to keep these greeting-card enthusiasts happy as they continue to feature Taylor’s words and emotions, which are so honest and relatable, making them perfect for sharing with all of the special people in their lives.”