- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Walgreens partners with Chicago Public Schools and city health department on Tdap vaccination project
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- PhRMA report lists 271 vaccines in development
CONCORD, Mass. — A global luxury tea brand has launched a line of organic, culinary-inspired blends.
Tea Forte's herbal retreat relaxation teas are caffeine-free beverages designed to relax the body and mind. In addition to being organic, the teas are packaged in recyclable, air-tight EnviroTins, with each tin containing eco-friendly, biodegradable, full-leaf sachets made of GMO-free corn silk.
The teas are available in mojito marmalade, apricot amaretto, blueberry merlot, kiwi lime ginger and cherry cosmo, and carry a suggested retail price of $8.95.