- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
LOS ANGELES — Tea of a Kind, a tea beverage company, announced today a wide distribution expansion into retail pharmacies, grocery stores and supermarkets in Northern California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico and more.
The product, which recently won Best Ready-to-Drink Tea Beverage at the 2012 Interbev Awards in Las Vegas, utilizes a "Gizmo Closure and Delivery System," a cap technology, which holds fresh, functional ingredients in a nitrogen pressurized chamber until the point of consumption, the company stated.
The company secured dozens of new retail accounts in the first quarter of 2013, including Walgreens, Kroger, Bashas', Albertsons and others, in the states listed above, as well as Colorado, Oregon, Washington and Hawaii. The company anticipates the rollout within these areas in the next 60 days.
Tea of a Kind is available in Peach Ginger Black Tea, Citrus Mint Green Tea, and Pomegranate Acai White Tea. Tea of a Kind is 100% natural, contains only 20 calories per 16-oz. bottle and is loaded with antioxidants.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.