- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- Rexall taps savvy vet Kelly for top merchant role
- Former Sears Canada, Loblaws exec to take helm at Sephora Americas
NEW YORK Professional makeup brand Temptu has announced the launch of the Temptu consumer makeup line, featuring the Temptu AIRbrush makeup system and AIR pods, exclusively at Sephora stores in Canada.
The move followed the fall 2009 rollout of the Temptu AIRbrush makeup system and AIR Pod makeup at Sephora stores in the United States. Temptu and Sephora partnered to create a Temptu-branded educational and experiential lab for the Sephora shopper in the Sephora Beauty Studio, with Sephora beauty experts offering AIRbrush product training and express services to consumers.
"We are thrilled to be the exclusive retail partner for Temptu, the unrivaled leader in professional airbrush makeup systems," stated Margarita Arriagada, Sephora's SVP merchandising, referring to the Canadian launch.
"Sephora is committed to bringing the most innovative technological advances in the beauty industry to our clients, and Temptu is a true makeup revolution. Through Temptu, our clients can experience unparalleled application technology with professional results from the comfort of their home," Arriagada added. "With the arrival of the high-definition digital age, we are confident our clients will be as excited to join the Temptu airbrush revolution as we are."
The Temptu AIRbrush makeup system, AIR pods and Retouch will be available online at Sephora.com and at all Sephora stores throughout Canada on Aug. 26. Product retail prices range from Canadian $42 to $265.