- A look at China's retail pharmacies
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- At the front lines of healthcare concerns: Medication adherence
- Generics may dampen pharmacy sales for drug stores, but they sure help patients
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, Fla. — BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee has named BioPlus Specialty Pharmacy a participating provider in its network, BioPlus said.
The specialty pharmacy company said that it was added to the health insurer's specialty pharmacy network.
"At BioPlus, our focus is always on delivering improved patient outcomes in a cost-effective way that benefits patients, payers and physicians," BioPlus CEO Stephen Vogt said. "BioPlus not only provides access to specialty medications, but also provides patient education and support, which results in improved drug adherence and a better quality of life for patients."