- Eat Well, Test Well: Bayer HealthCare and dLife Healthcare Solutions launch diabetes resource
- Study: Type 2 diabetes market competition heats up amid disease rate increase
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
HARRISBURG, Pa. — Bayer Diabetes’ Contour USB, pictured here at CVS, may be ideal for those tech-savvy boomers just learning they have diabetes.
The monitor takes a blood-glucose reading at one end and can be inserted into the USB port of either a home computer or the laptop in the doctor’s office.