- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
MONTVALE, N.J. Tetley Tea's packaging now features new warm and inviting graphics associated with an enjoyable tea experience.
The new packaging can be found on retail shelves this month. The packaging update coincides with promotions and social media executions that support the brand's campaign to encourage consumers to rethink tea.
"Our new graphics do more than create a better shelf presence. The new design leverages our brand strength with consumers on a worldwide basis, while continuing the strong positive emotions people have for Tetley Tea on a local level," said Deborah Glasser, marketing director for Tata Global Beverages, owner of Tetley Tea. "We did retain our signature Tetley blue — and, of course, our distinctively delicious flavor."