- Teva launches authorized generic version of Pfizer's Detrol LA
- Teva launches generic drug for cystic fibrosis patients
- Teva receives FDA approval for generic Lovaza
- 21 health industry groups address FDA on proposed changes to generic drug label rules
- GPhA: FDA’s proposed rule on prescription drug labeling adds $4 billion to healthcare costs
NORTH WALES, Pa. — Generic drug maker Teva Pharmaceutical Industries has launched a generic drug for treating symptoms of menopause.
Teva announced Thursday the availability of Jinteli (norethindrone acetate and ethinyl estradiol) tablets.
The drug is a generic version of Warner Chilcott’s FemHRT and is available in the 1-mg/5-mcg strength.