- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Packaged Facts: Sports drinks, nutrition bars a $10 billion business in 2013
- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
- Designer Whey announces new Sustained Energy protein mix
LOS ANGELES — The No. 1 ranked weight-management bar in the natural channel, thinkThin, is now available in select Target locations throughout the United States, the company announced Thursday. thinkThin's high-protein, gluten-free nutrition bars are available in 5-count boxes of Chunky Peanut Butter, Brownie Crunch and Caramel Fudge flavors.
To support the launch, thinkThin has released an online guide to a Perfect 10 Holiday, available on thinkThin10.com, as well as the companies' social media pages and Tumblr. The guide offers tips on hosting fabulous parties, from hors d'oeuvres to elegant up-dos. For every share of thinkThin's Perfect 10 Holiday tips via Facebook, the company will make a donation to the Dream Foundation.
"thinkThin is a must-have weight wellness accessory for the holidays," said Liazanne Falsetto, CEO and founder of thinkThin. "Our availability in Target allows for busy shoppers to pick up a pack of the highest quality, deliciously satisfying, 0g sugar and 20g protein bars, whether they're out shopping for a necessity or grabbing that latest designer dress off the rack."
The Perfect 10 campaign will continue into 2013 with tips on staying motivated in the New Year.
thinkThin bars can be found in the health and beauty section of select Target stores with a suggested retail price of $6.89 for a 5-bar box. To see a complete list of locations, visit thinkproducts.com/target-stores/.