- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Helping independents compete in specialty pharmacy, Cardinal Health launches new suite of services at RBC 2013
- Good Neighbor pharmacists can vaccinate patients under collaborative-practice agreements
SPRINGFIELD, Ill. — Pharmacy wholesaler H.D. Smith has promoted three of its executives.
The company announced Wednesday the promotion of Joseph Conda to SVP strategic planning and business development, Robert Appleby to corporate VP prescription products and Carolyn Webb to corporate VP marketing.
“The focus of these top performers enables the company to maximize growth potential and continue to raise the bar in providing exceptional service to customers,” H.D. Smith chairman and CEO Dale Smith said. “Combined, they bring more than 70 years of sales, product and industry leadership counsel and experience to serve our customers.”