- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
SPRINGFIELD, Ill. — Pharmacy wholesaler H.D. Smith has promoted three of its executives.
The company announced Wednesday the promotion of Joseph Conda to SVP strategic planning and business development, Robert Appleby to corporate VP prescription products and Carolyn Webb to corporate VP marketing.
“The focus of these top performers enables the company to maximize growth potential and continue to raise the bar in providing exceptional service to customers,” H.D. Smith chairman and CEO Dale Smith said. “Combined, they bring more than 70 years of sales, product and industry leadership counsel and experience to serve our customers.”