- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Locator for National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day collection site available online
PLYMOUTH, Minn. — Thrifty White Pharmacy is carrying a new prescription drug packaging system that it said would improve adherence.
With the HealthyPackRx, medications are organized into individual packages labeled with the medication, date and time to be taken, with the intention of preventing patients from taking their drugs incorrectly.
"The number one problem of treating illness today is a patient's failure to take prescription medications correctly, regardless of patient age," Thrifty White EVP pharmacy Tim Weippert said. "By synchronizing all your prescriptions into our new HealthyPackRx packets, patients will be more adherent and compliant, leading to healthier outcomes and healthier patients."