- NYT: GE Capital getting into loyalty program business
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- Nearly one-third of consumers cite privacy as concern in loyalty programs
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- CVS' Rob Price talks to Yahoo! Finance about myWeekly Ad
PALO ALTO, Calif. — TIBCO Software on Thursday announced that Pharmaca Integrative Pharmacy will be leveraging loyalty management solutions from TIBCO Loyalty Lab as part of a loyalty card program.
TIBCO has helped facilitate the launch of Pharmaca's Feel Better Rewards Program at 24 locations and has helped the regional operator mine that loyalty data across departments and ascertain what customers were buying and why, when they made purchases and how often, as well as what constituted their overall marketbasket. With TIBCO Loyalty Lab, Pharmaca now has 150,000 members with 65% of its sales on the program, TIBCO reported.
The Feel Better Rewards Program helps drive sales across categories with a quarterly dividend program to drive frequency, program adoption and engagement.
"We saw a 50% increase in the percent of customers cross-shopping retail and pharmacy and a 10% to 15% increase in per-member spending since we launched the program," stated Laura Coblentz, VP marketing and innovation Pharmaca.