- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Jim Spencer promoted to president of Kinney Drugs stores
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Rite Aid posts third consecutive quarterly profit as company expands Wellness+
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
CINCINNATI Tide is enhancing its professional laundry line with new innovations.
Procter & Gamble, the company behind the Tide brand, said that its Tide 2x Professional liquid is the first of its kind, providing a phosphate-free, near neutral pH professional detergent. Additionally, P&G's Professional unit also announced the launch of new Tide Professional Whiteness Enhancer, a nonbleach rinse aid designed to enable whiteness rejuvenation, whiteness longevity and fabric strength, and help provide noticeably whiter linens in a single cycle.
“Tide was first introduced to consumers in 1946, and since then, we’ve continued to make great improvements with proprietary technology to ensure we provide the high-volume professional laundry community the most effective and safe products possible,” said Eric Hetrick, P&G Professional North America commercial director. “For more than a quarter century, Tide has been providing professionals in the on-premise laundry setting an effective linen-cleaning system that is designed to be safe, operate with a noncaustic, near-neutral pH formula and is completely phosphate-free. Because even back then, we knew it was important to be environmentally conscious, while providing a formulation gentle enough for employees handling industrial-sized laundry loads and producing soft linens that customers desire.”