- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- CNNMoney sits down with Walgreens chief to discuss future of health care and what it means for pharmacy
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
HAYWARD, Calif. Prince of Peace Enterprises on Tuesday announced special in-store promotional discounts on 1.76-oz. tubes of Tiger Balm neck and shoulder rub, the company’s newest product. The promotional discounts are being offered at CVS/pharmacy and Walgreens stores, and are in effect through Aug. 31.
“Many people in tense work environments suffer from tightness in the neck and shoulders,” stated Kenneth Yeung president of Prince of Peace Enterprises. “Tiger Balm neck and shoulder rub is formulated to address those specific problem areas, and offers a quick getaway in the midst of a hectic day. It also features a vanishing scent that makes it suitable for any social or work situation.”
Consumers can visit the store locator on the Tiger Balm U.S. website to find their nearest CVS/pharmacy and Walgreens stores, the company stated.