- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- Mr. Clean gives Times Square a post-party scrub-down
- Rexall taps savvy vet Kelly for top merchant role
HAYWARD, Calif. — Prince of Peace Enterprises on Tuesday announced the winners of a sweepstakes the company launched for its Tiger Balm brand.
The Tiger Balm sweepstakes ran from Sept. 8, 2011 through Dec. 30, 2011 and offered entrants the opportunity to win a trip to Maui, an Apple iPad, or 1-of-3 Apple iPod nanos.
“The Tiger Balm sweepstakes was an overwhelming success with more than 30,000 qualified entries,” said Kenneth Yeung, president Prince of Peace Enterprises. “We thank everybody who took the time to enter, and congratulate the winners.”