- Alicia Keys teams up with Greater Than AIDS to raise HIV awareness among black, Hispanic communities
- Coca-Cola releases special-edition Taylor Swift Diet Coke cans
- OPI, singer Gwen Stefani create limited-edition nail lacquer collection
- OPI, singer Mariah Carey partner for holiday nail collection
- Shakira named global ambassador for 3D White collection
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. — Henkel’s Tone brand is promoting the introduction of its Tone Fruit Peel body wash by partnering with country singer Kellie Pickler.
The Tone Turn it Up! series provides exclusive access to Pickler while she is on tour for her current album, "100 Proof," and also invites consumers to keep up with Pickler via Facebook through personal blog posts and a live Facebook chat. Fans also will have the chance to participate in contest giveaways, including a grand prize of an all-expenses-paid trip to Nashville to meet the country singer.
The Tone Turn it Up! series is timed this summer for the introduction of Tone Fruit Peel body wash with alpha-hydroxy fruit acids. Tone Fruit Peel body wash combines a blend of citrus, kiwi and apple essences to wash away dull skin and bring out a natural glow.