- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
NEW YORK — ConAgra Foods announced that "Top Chef" contestant Ryan Scott has earned a title whereby he will promote an exclusive line of Healthy Choice items.
As part of last month's launch of the new line of Healthy Choice Top Chef Inspired Café Steamers, "Top Chef" hosted a competition-based original Web series, "Top Chef Healthy Showdown" on BravoTV.com. As a result of winning the “Top Chef Healthy Showdown” challenge, Scott was named the “flavor ambassador.”
“We’re really excited to have Ryan represent the Healthy Choice brand as flavor ambassador, and look forward to collaborating with him,” Healthy Choice VP and general manager Carlos Veraza said. “With Ryan’s passion for wholesome, simple and delicious dishes, and his overall expertise combined with our innovative culinary experts, we can continue to create and deliver food that exceeds the expectations of our consumers.”